Can year-old Chet and his friends survive a swim in the local creek?
- WHAT IS TRUE LOVE;
- From Insurgency to Stability: Volume II: Insights from Selected Case Studies: Volume 2.
- I Survived: The Shark Attacks of 1916!
- Cover of I Survived the Shark Attacks of | Kids Ebooks | Shark week, Shark, Lauren tarshis.
- Muscle Building Meal Plan: A Lean Meal Strategy Plan For Gaining Muscle.
In the summer of , ten year-old Chet Roscow is captivated by the local news: A great white shark has been attacking and killing people up and down the Atlantic coast, not far from Chet's hometown of Springfield, New Jersey. Then one day, swimming with his friends, Chet sees something in the water She lives in Westport, Connecticut, and can be found online at www.
I SURVIVED #2
Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Scholastic Press, Condition: New. Never used!.
I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived #2)
Seller Inventory PX. More information about this seller Contact this seller. Book Description Scholastic Press. Seller Inventory NEW Condition: new.
I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived Series #2)
Seller Inventory thinkX. Seller Inventory MX. Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!.
Seller Inventory Xn. Items related to I Survived the Shark Attacks of Chet swam as fast as he could, but T.
You are here
The shark was heading right for T. There was a huge splash.
And then he was gone. Excerpts are provided for display purposes only and may not be reproduced, reprinted or distributed without the written permission of the publisher. Place a Hold You must be logged in first. Pickup at.
The information below is included in your interlibrary loan request. To change this data, submit a Change of Address request, or contact your local library for assistance.
The Shark Attacks Of (I Survived, book 2) by Lauren Tarshis
Library Card. Full Name. Phone Number. Saved in:.
- 389 Chorales (Choral-Gesange): For SATB Voices with German Text (Choral Score): 0 (Kalmus Edition).
- Basketball Slave The Andy Johnson Harlem Globetrotter/NBA Story.
- Innovative Health Partnerships:The Diplomacy of Diversity: 1 (Global Health Diplomacy).
- Account Options.
Summary It's the summer of , and ten-year-old Chet Roscow is just as captivated as everyone else along the Jersey shore by the local news: a Great White shark has been attacking and killing people up and down the Atlantic coast, not far from Chet's hometown of Springfield, New Jersey.
Related I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived #2)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved